"Suits are full of joy. They're the sartorial equivalent of a baby's smile."

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Didn't ya hear? Side is the new Up!

So I decided to skip the royal wedding. I saw a few clips though. I couldn't help but notice all of the people who wore their hat on one side. Gotta love weird trends.   

Happenings!
Anyway, this week has been a heavy one. I've had a lot to stress over, and wow am I glad the weekend finally showed up at my door. It's easy to get carried away and forget to live a little, but I keep telling myself not to take life too seriously. 

Of course one of the things I looked forward to was round 1 games..I have been following my team and was thrilled to see The Mavs advance to the second round of the playoffs. I'm a little concerned about having to see them up against the Lakers, but I have faith! Sorry Kobe and Gasol, but you need to lose so the Mavs can go to the Western Finals!.

It is ON Like Donkey Kong!


Must be worn for Playoff games!! GO MAVS!

Friday was very interesting! I was a little anxious for quite a while anticipating my 3rd belt exam. I didn't feel ready and thought that my nerves might get the best of me, but I handled it! Afterwards, I went out with a couple of friends and had a great time despite having to dress up a little.

Hahaha, a sweater vest! What a loser!! :-P

BOOM! Green Belt! 

It's blurry because the camera was shaking with fear!

Everything else is rather well. The dating life is not bad I suppose. I've met a girl recently who seems great! We hung out today and are still getting to know each other, so everything is casual and uncomplicated. I in no way mind this. 

My weak point right now is economic. I'm not exactly rich yet. Still going to be a little while, but I'm glad that I haven't let it ruin my days. I used to do nothing but worry about how I would pay student bills and other stuff. Now I'm just taking things as they come. Over-worrying really makes everything much worse. So, la vida is not incredibly eventful right now, but still very good!! Now, off to catch some zzzzzZ


Christian



Bonus: a mini-album with random pictures! Haha it's almost as if I picked these out blindfolded!

Left to Right: Angelica, Twins' mom, Twin Kass, Twin Karla, Ernest

Is there any mystery as to why her name is Shadow?

This other cat is soooo strange!

My mom knows what makes the cat happy!! It's a smile!! Really, it is! 

This was last year. I just can't remember what month...

Snow!!! It's soooooo Cool!

Nevermind..


Ernest (my brother) firing away!


Angelica (my sister), Class of '11!!



 PEACE OUT!


GREEN KARATE CHOP!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the green belt, Ninja training 25% complete ;) Also, any college student that can write a coherent blog post in the middle of the night on a weekend is pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the cat on the chair he seams to be really compy there.
    Good luck for basket its gonna be hard but if you manage it you'll be more happy 'cause you won Lakers right?
    I like the way you change from basket to your friday and the BOOM! dating life good one man!
    I hope this week is less stressfull for you.
    Keep posting ;)

    huge hug from Spaiiiin !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you'd be posting again so I could wish you a happy 23rd birthday on a more relevant post but you'll have to take my well wishes on this old one. Hope you have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete